How to Use the Online Reporting Forms
Follow the Steps below to Report a Change Online
Step 1: Use a unique email and password to register to report life events or changes. You will use this same email and password to report all online events for your consumers. For more information see the "Updates to Life Event Reporting Registration for Assisters."
- The email you use must be unique to each assister.
- Your password must include a minimum of 8 characters, one uppercase and one lowercase letter and one number.
Step 2: Log in with the email and password you created.
- If you forget your password, click "Reset Password."
Step 3: Select the type of life event or change you need to report.
Step 4: Enter information about the person who experienced the life event or change, or who is being added to the application.
Step 5: Complete the reporting form.
- For data security reasons, each form page will time out after 30 minutes. If a reporting form times out before you click "submit" the information entered will not be submitted and you'll have to start over.
Step 6: Click "Submit."
Step 7: Click "Log Out" to end your session. If you have additional changes to report for the household, start again at Step 2.
Guides for Reporting Online Changes
Do NOT use the online forms to report changes if any of the following fits your client's situation:
- Applying for a special enrollment period. See the Special Enrollment Period page for more information or call the ARC or Broker Line.
- Client has not completed an application for coverage through MNsure.org or by submitting a paper application.
- Families enrolled in Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare should contact their county servicing agency or the Department of Human Services to report changes or life events.