How to Use the Online Reporting Forms
Follow the Steps below to Report a Change Online
Important! Some changes can be reported using one of our online forms, other changes need to be reported by calling our Contact Center. Please read carefully the types of changes you can report online before you start.
Step 1: Create a unique user name and password and register to report a life event or change
- You cannot use a user name that has already been created.
- Your password must include a minimum of 8 characters, one uppercase and one lowercase letter and one number.
- You do not have to use the same user name or password you are using for your MNsure.org account.
- If you wish to receive an email confirmation after the information is submitted, be sure to provide an email address for the person reporting the life event or change.
Step 2: Login with the user name and password you created.
- If you forget your user name or password, click "Create Login" to create a new user name and password.
Step 3: Select the type of life event or change you need to report.
Step 4: Enter information about the person who experienced the life event or change, or who is being added to your application.
Step 5: Complete the reporting form.
- For data security reasons, each form page will time out after 30 minutes. If a reporting form times out before you click "submit", the information you've entered will not be submitted to MNsure and you must start a new reporting form to submit the information.
Step 6: Click "Submit."
Step 7: Click "Log-out" to end your session. If you have additional life events or changes to report for your household, start again at Step 2.