skip to content
back to top
Information for Small Business Employees
If Your Employer Offers Health Insurance through MNsure
- Work directly with your employer to enroll in health insurance coverage.
- Work with your employer to make changes to your coverage or to cancel your coverage.
- When instructed by your employer, fill out the employee application.
If Your Employer Does Not Offer Health Insurance or You are Self-Employed
- Visit MNsure individual marketplace section for information about finding health insurance through the individual market.
- Get free expert enrollment help from a local MNsure assister. They can guide you through each step of your application.