skip to content
back to top
Information for Small Business Employees
If Your Employer Offers Health Insurance through MNsure
- Work directly with your employer to enroll in health insurance coverage.
- Work with your employer to make changes to your coverage or to cancel your coverage.
- When instructed by your employer, fill out the employee application (PDF). You can review 2017 health plans and rates (Excel) before you start your application.
If Your Employer Does Not Offer Health Insurance or You are Self-Employed
- Visit MNsure individual marketplace section for information about finding health insurance through the individual market.
- Get free expert enrollment help from a local MNsure assister. They can guide you through each step of your application.