Tips for a Successful Training Experience
How to Begin Training
Follow these steps to access and begin your training:
- Navigate to the MNsure Learning Center
- Select the Sign On link found on the upper right hand corner of the web page under the “learning and certification portal” bar.
- Enter your assigned Training ID into the “Unique Key” field. You should have received this via email. If you are unable to log in with the Unique Key provided, or cannot find that ID please contact the Broker Line.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the “your learning path summary” link.
Refer to the tip sheet, How to Access Online Training 2016 (PDF), for detailed instructions on how to locate and complete the courses.
Tips to Access Training
- Confirm you are using an up-to-date version of Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome. Newer versions of Internet Explorer (IE) are not supported, but you can use IE 9 and lower.
- Make sure ALL pop-up blockers are turned off during learning sessions.
- Add http://pathlore.dhs.mn.gov/stc/mnsure as a trusted site. Find this under security in most browser settings.
- Some organizations have firewall protection that may block the training; contact your organization's help desk for assistance.
- Training cannot be completed on a tablet such as iPad or Kindle.
- If you have made several unsuccessful attempts try forwarding the link to your personal computer.
- Please be patient. Internet speed may affect how quickly information is loaded.
Tips for Completing Courses
- While in the training, click the "next" button to advance to the next screen. All MNsure certification courses are timed, so the "next" button will not appear until the minimum screen time has elapsed. Screens that include a link to additional information have a longer screen time to allow you to explore all the information offered.
- To get credit for completing the course, you need to participate in the interactions that are included in the course. Make sure you have clicked on every interaction on the screen before proceeding to the next screen. We have found that some users get to the end of the course and do not see "mastered" as the status. If this occurs you need to go through all of the screens from the beginning and click the interactions that were missed.
- After you complete a module, the status for that module will indicate "mastered".
- If you are coming back to a module you weren't able to finish previously make sure to click on the "Continue" link to take you back to where you left off.