ARC Contract Application and Status Procedure
The ARC assists with contracting with organizations that want to partner with MNsure to provide application and enrollment assistance in Minnesota communities.
- Organizations interested in partnering as a MNsure navigator or certified application counselor organization must complete an application. A description of responsibilities and the application are available on MNsure’s website.
- The completed application should be submitted to the ARC at email@example.com.
- MNsure will review the application for completeness and eligibility and notify the applicant if accepted.
- The ARC will send the applicant a contract for review and signature.
- Once the organization has submitted the signed contract, MNsure will execute the contract.
- The ARC will email a copy of the executed contract to the organization along with instructions for how to submit a roster and begin certifying staff.
- Contract inquiries must be emailed.
- All blanks on the application must be completed.
- Navigator/CAC organizations cannot be licensed insurance producers.
- Navigator organizations must have a DUNS and SWIFT number.