ARC Assister Case Association Procedure
Navigators and certified application counselors (CACs) associate with applications and/or enrollments for the following reasons:
- To comply with federal requirements that navigators receive authorization prior to obtaining access to an applicant’s personally identifiable information and maintain a record of the authorization in a form and manner as determined by MNsure (45 C.F.R. 155.210(e)(6)(ii).
- To allow processing agencies to release information about the status of an application.
- To facilitate the processing of navigator per-enrollee payments.
Further information on how assisters can associate with a case can be found under the Assister Case Association Policy.
Further information on how navigators can associate with a case using the Navigator Case Association Form can be found under the Navigator Case Association Form Policy.
Navigator Case Association Forms can be submitted online.
- Forms must be submitted within 30 days of the application date.
- All blanks on the form must be completed
- DHS 3549 should be used for information sharing with DHS or county agencies. The Navigator Case Association Form is not for information sharing.