2024 Open Enrollment Hours
Open enrollment begins Wednesday, November 1, 2023, and runs through Monday, January 15, 2024. Starting November 1, the hours for the Broker Service Line will change for open enrollment.
OE hours for the Broker Service Line:
- Exception: Wednesday, November 1, the Broker Service Line will open at 8 a.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Closed for state holidays:
- December 25, January 1 and 15 (see full list of holiday closures below)
Extended hours for deadlines:
- Wednesday, December 13: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 15: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 11: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 12: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
MNsure Contact Center will have longer hours on December 14 and 15 and January 11 and 12. Assisters can call the Contact Center for basic services like password resets.
Broker Service Line Hours
Regular business hours, outside of open enrollment
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Wednesday (open an hour later due to training)
- Phone: 651-539-2088 or 844-520-8695 (toll-free)
- MNRelay: 711 or 800-627-3529
Instructions for Requesting a Secure Email
Emails containing protected health information (PHI) must be sent through secure email. The secure email policy can be found in the Assister Joint Policies and Procedures.
To request a secure email for an inquiry that contains PHI:
- Send a regular email to email@example.com, and in the subject line, type "request secure email."
- The broker team will send a secure email redirecting with a link to a secure site.
- Go to that site to set up an account.
- Secure emails may then be sent from that account to the broker team.
State Holiday Office Closures
- New Years Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Veterans Day (November 10)
- Thanksgiving (November 23 and 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
MinnesotaCare Operations and County Contact Information