ARC Manual Account Request Form Procedure
If a consumer is unable to set up an online account using the remote identity proofing questions, certified assisters may help consumers manually set up an account using the Account Request Form. The assister can submit account request forms to the ARC by secure email or fax. The ARC forwards these requests to other departments for processing.
The assister authorized by the consumer on the Account Request Form (PDF) may call the ARC to request the consumer’s credentials.
Please review the Manual Account Creation Policy for further details.
- If a consumer’s email address and an assister’s email address are both listed on the Account Request Form, the account credentials can only be emailed to the consumer. If no consumer email is listed on the form, the credentials will be emailed to the assister.
- Secure email is the preferred method for submitting an Account Request Form to the ARC.
- ARC will email the assister a confirmation if a form is submitted by email. No confirmation will be sent if the form is faxed in.
- The ARC does not process Manual Account Request forms therefore they are unable to provide processing timelines or status.
- The consumer's ID cannot be expired or from a non-US source.
- ARC does not have access to manual account requests that were not submitted to the ARC via secure email or fax.
- Check junk email folders for username and password emails.