Recertification requirements for brokers who completed certification or recertification requirements in the previous year.
Registration is the first step in the certification process. If you have not yet registered please visit the Registration page for brokers.
- Assister Data Security, Accessibility, Compliance and Ethics (1 CE upon successful completion)
- Core Curriculum (4 CE upon successful completion)
- Role-based main courses (3 CE upon successful completion)
- Role-based special topics course (1 CE upon successful completion)
- Portal training course (not eligible for CE credit)
All required training for MNsure certification or recertification qualifies for CE credits. MNsure will report CE credits to SIRCON for successful course completions.
Get help with training access.
Please visit the MNsure Assister Portal page for information and resources as well as the benefits and features of using the assister portal to assist your clients.