Requirements for brokers and support staff who were certified for at least one of the past two open enrollment periods.
Recertification launches in early August and must be completed by the October deadline prior to the new open enrollment period, to maintain certified status for the upcoming open enrollment period.
My Certification Lookup
- MNsure Assister Data Security, Accessibility, Compliance and Ethics (1 CE credit upon successful completion)
- MNsure Assister Data Security, Accessibility, Compliance and Ethics
- Recommended new course for 2023-2024 recertification: MNsure Assister Portal (1 CE upon successful completion)
- MNsure Assister Core Curriculum (2 CE credits upon successful completion)
- MNsure Assister Role-Based Training (2 CE credits upon successful completion)
To access the MNsure Learning Center, and to find steps for completing training and tips on how to have a successful training experience, go to the Training Information page.
All completed training is reported to Sircon and may be eligible for CE credits assigned to each course. Once reported, credit for coursework completed is determined by Sircon.
Brokers who register as Support Staff and want to receive CE credit for coursework completions must contact the Broker Service Line within 10 days of course completion with their license information. MNsure will not accept any requests past 10 days.