Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Plus)
Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Plus) 2023 open enrollment webinar highlights and key points
Medical Plans and Service Areas
- Blue Plus Minnesota Value (Two new Blue Plus Minnesota Plan designs)
- Blue Plus Metro MN
- Effective January 1, 2023, approximately 34 provider entities, including Summit Orthopedics and Twin Cities Orthopedics, will no longer be included in the Blue Plus Metro MN network.
- The Find a Doctor tool has been updated to indicate network status as of January 1, 2023.
- Members enrolled in a Blue Plus Metro MN plan will receive information about this change in their renewal letters; members who have used one of these providers recently will receive an additional letter about their specific provider.
- Blue Plus Southeast MN
- Freedom Plans: Extensive plans with a broad range of coverage
- Preferred Plan: Comprehensive plan that offers savings for staying in network
- Value Plan: A set of affordable options
- MedsYourWay home delivery and retail programs added during 2022.
- Vision Plan Options: Savings on eyewear only or eye exam and eyewear.
- GeoBlue International Travel Medical Products
- River Health: River Health offers comprehensive primary and behavioral healthcare starting at $35/month.
- Rebates: Amounts determined by premiums paid by member. Checks mailed in batches; completed by the end of September.
MNsure Shop and Compare Online Tool