skip to content
Primary navigation

ARC Contract Application and Status Procedure

Information regarding applying to contract with MNsure as a certified application counselor agency or a navigator agency can be found on

Key points:

  • All inquiries regarding the contracting process must be emailed to the ARC.
  • Navigator/CAC organizations cannot be licensed insurance producers.
  • Navigator organizations must have a DUNS and SWIFT number.
back to top