skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Application Changes

Qualified health plan (QHP) enrollees need to report any changes that impact enrollment in their plan and any changes that impact their eligibility for premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions, if they applied for financial assistance. These enrollees must report changes within 30 days of the date of the change (see Rights and Responsibilities - Private Coverage).

MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance enrollees should follow instructions on the DHS website for how and when to report changes.

How to Report Changes

Certified assisters can help individuals with reporting certain changes using MNsure's online forms, other changes must be reported over the phone by calling the ARC or Broker Service Line. If reporting multiple changes and one of them is on the Report by Phone list below, online reporting forms cannot be used as these changes must be reported over the phone. Reference table for how to report changes.

Report by Phone

  • Address change
  • American Indian/Native status
  • Citizenship correction
  • Date of birth correction
  • Death
  • Divorce
  • Gain of health care coverage
  • Loss of health care coverage - past events
  • Gender correction
  • Name correction
  • Phone or email correction
  • Pregnancy
  • Remove household member
  • State residency
  • Tobacco status

Report Online

Only MNsure-certified assisters are authorized to use the online reporting form. It may not be used by office support staff or consumers.

Register to use the online report forms.


After registering, log in.

Log In

Help with registration and password resets (PDF).

MinnesotaCare members can call the MinnesotaCare information line at any time to get automated information on the status of their case, the status of their renewal and instructions to pay their MinnesotaCare premium over the phone. This document provides a consumer the information they need to have available when using the automated line and the phone prompts.

back to top