skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Address Change

Report if your address changes. It's important we have this information so we can send you notices and updates on your account, if needed.

To report this change, gather the information needed and call the MNsure Contact Center at 651-539-2099 (855-366-7873 outside the Twin Cities).

Have this information ready when you report this change:

  • New street address, apartment number (if applicable), city, state, ZIP code, and county
  • The date the move occurred. This change cannot be reported until the move has occurred

This change may qualify for a special enrollment period (SEP)

Making a permanent move may make you eligible to change health insurance plans.

Documentation needed to apply for a SEP with this change:

How to apply for a SEP

back to top