skip to content
Primary navigation


You can enroll through MNsure if you are a freelancer, consultant, independent contractor, or other self-employed worker who does not have any employees. See the FAQ below for more about who qualifies as self-employed.

How to Get Started

FAQ about Self-Employment Income and MNsure

More Information

For more information, see the Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center on the IRS website.

back to top