skip to content
Primary navigation

Report American Indian or Alaska Native Status Change

To report this change, gather the information needed and call the MNsure Contact Center at 651-539-2099 (855-366-7873 outside the Twin Cities).

To report a change in your or a household member's status as an American Indian or Alaska Native, you may need to provide supporting documentation:

back to top