1. Open MNsure's plan comparison tool -- on the first page, click the Continue button.
2. Under “Which Coverage Year”, select the appropriate year to find your SLCSP for that year.
3. After selecting the year, a date picker will appear on the right side. Enter the date when your coverage began or if you are looking up SLCSP for a month your family experienced a change, then select the month you experienced the change.
4. Under “Where do you live”, enter the Zip Code of your residential address.
5. Under the “Who is in your household and do they need coverage?” Enter the Date of Birth for each person in your household covered by the plan. In most cases, you will enter the date of birth of each person listed on your Form 1095-A. Do not enter members of your coverage family who had access to other minimum essential coverage.
6. Skip the financial help section and click Browse Plans button on bottom right.
7. Skip the “Tell Us about Your Health Care Needs” page and select Skip to View Plans button.
8. Under the "Health Plans" tab, the medical plans available to you will display.