Monitor Staff Recertification
AMP should be used by authorized agency personnel to monitor the status of staff that are in the process of recertifying for 2020. Navigators and CACs who did not recertify by October 10, 2019, have lost their certified status until the recertification requirements are met.
Requirements for recertification:
- MNsure Data Security and Privacy
- MNsure Accessibility Compliance and Ethics
- Achieve a score of at least 80% on the knowledge assessment
Checking Recertification Status
Once you log in to AMP, from any page, click on "Staff Training" in the top navigation bar.
The Staff Training page will show you all current requirements for certification, as well as other courses.
If a staff person has not complete the recertification requirements for 2020, their "Certification Status" will have changed to "Not Certified."
In the example above:
- Helen was certified for 2019 and completed the recertification requirements for 2020 on August 5, 2019. Helen has successfully recertified for 2020 and received an email confirming her recertification.
- Jane was certified for 2019, but did not complete the recertification requirements for 2020 by October 10, 2019. She is no longer certified. In order to reactivate her certification, she must complete the recertification requirements.
- If there is no date, the staff member should review their training records in the MNsure Learning Center to verify that course shows as "mastered/completed" in their Learning Path. The individual’s Training ID for logging in to the MNsure Learning Center is in the "Training ID" column.
- If the course does show as "mastered/completed" in their Learning Path, MNsure has not yet updated their record to reflect completion. Please wait at least three business days after the individual completed the course before emailing the ARC to check the status.