skip to content
back to top
Assister Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow MNsure's rules of behavior of MNsure employees and contractors, including:
- Maintain required MNsure Security and Data Privacy trainings.
- Inform the ARC or Broker Line immediately if they will no longer be serving as an assister for whatever reason.
- Be responsible for protecting consumers' private information even when they are no longer working on a consumers' behalf.
- Complete an online training course and master an assessment.
- Do not allow anyone else to have access to your assister portal username and password.
- Report assister portal errors or system problems to the ARC or Broker Line.
Setting up Access to the Assister Portal
Portal Access Steps for Brokers
- Certified brokers complete assister portal online training and master the assessment.
- Broker Line enrolls the broker in the assister portal and an email is automatically generated with account creation instructions.
- Broker uses the email to create their assister portal account.
Portal Access Steps for Navigators and Certification Application Counselors
- Agency administrator submits a roster approving staff access to the assister portal.
- Certified staff complete assister portal online training and master the assessment.
- ARC enrolls the navigator or CAC in the assister portal and an email is automatically generated with account creation instructions.
- Navigator or CAC uses the email to create their assister portal account.
Tips for Logging Into the Assister Portal
- Delete any bookmarks you may have saved for logging in.
- Clear all cache and cookies.
- If that doesn't work try using a private or incognito window in Chrome or Internet Explorer.