All navigators and CACs must complete recertification before open enrollment begins. Find out what you need to do to get recertified.
2017 Open Enrollment Navigator/CAC Recertification Requirements
Complete training and pass knowledge assessments:
- MNsure Assister Role-Based Main Training (approximately 3 hours)
- MNSART101 – Getting Started with Assisting Consumer
- MNSART201 – Household Composition and Income
- MNSART301 – Educating the Consumer
- MNSART401 – The Online Application
- MNSART501 – Providing Post-Application Support
- MNsure Assister Role-Based Mini Training (1 hour)
- MNSART601 – Individual Health Mandate
- MNSART701 – Helping American Indians and Alaska Natives Apply for Coverage
- MNSART801 – Citizenship and Immigration Status
- MNSART901 – Special Enrollment Periods
- MNSART1001 – Employer-Sponsored Insurance
- 2017 Assister Data Security, Accessibility, Compliance and Ethics (1 hour)
Recently certified assisters who have already taken the role-based courses for certification will only need to complete the 2017 data privacy/compliance courses for recertification.
Refer to the tip sheet, How to Access Online Training 2016 (PDF), for detailed instructions on how to locate and complete the courses.