skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Gain in Access to Health Coverage

If you gain access to other health insurance coverage that is considered affordable (minimum essential coverage) you must report it. This new access can affect your eligibility and the financial assistance you may qualify for. ("Access" means coverage is available to the person, even if the person declines the coverage.) 

To report this change, gather the information needed and call the MNsure Contact Center at 651-539-2099 (855-366-7873 outside the Twin Cities).

Have this information ready when you report this change:

  • The date the new health insurance starts, or is available (effective date)

If the coverage is through an employer, also have the following information ready:

  • Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Employer address
back to top