skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Citizenship or Immigration Status Change

Report changes to U.S. citizenship, U.S. national, or immigration status by gathering the information needed and then calling the MNsure Contact Center at 651-539-2099 (855-366-7873 outside the Twin Cities).

Have this information ready when you report this change:

This change cannot be reported until the status change has occurred. For example, if you anticipate you will gain citizenship on a future date, you must wait until that date (or after) to report your gain of citizenship.

This change may qualify for a special enrollment period (SEP):  

A gain in citizenship or immigration status may make you newly eligible to enroll in a private health plan during a SEP. 

back to top