skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Tobacco Use Change

The cost of your health plan premium is partly determined whether members on your plan use tobacco. Most plan premiums will be higher if any plan members use tobacco.

Have the following information ready to report this change:

  • The date the tobacco use stopped or started.
back to top