skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Pregnancy

Becoming pregnant can qualify you for Medical Assistance.

Report this change if you wish to be considered for Medical Assistance (MA) during your pregnancy. You do not need to report your pregnancy if you do not wish to be considered for MA. To get a quick estimate on whether you might qualify for MA, see the income guidelines.

To report this change, gather the information needed and call the MNsure Contact Center at 651-539-2099 (855-366-7873 outside the Twin Cities).

Have the following information ready:

  • Date of conception.
  • Due date and number of unborn children expected.

After you give birth, the change in your household size may make you eligible for a special enrollment period to change your current private health plan. It may also change your eligibility for financial help. 

Learn more about reporting additional household members

back to top