Check Enrollment Status
After enrolling through MNsure, you will receive information from your insurance company about your coverage, including information about making payments.
To check your enrollment status in a private medical or dental plan:
- Sign in to your account and click Go to your account under the Current Customers heading. This will take you to your account homepage.
- Click View Eligibility Results.
- Click the Enroll in Plans button to go to your enrollment dashboard.
- On your dashboard, scroll down to Your Medical Plans or Your Dental Plans to see the status of your enrollment:
- Confirm: you are enrolled and no further action is needed.
- Pending: MNsure has sent your enrollment to your insurance company. Your insurance company may not have processed your enrollment yet or you have not paid the first month's premium. If you sent a payment and you see the pending status, call your insurance company to verify payment was received.
Example screen showing enrollment status on the dashboard, with a pending status for both medical and dental plans.