Assister Funding Opportunities
Navigator Outreach and Enrollment Grant Program
The fiscal year 2021 Navigator Outreach and Enrollment Grant Program request for proposals has closed. Proposals were due by Thursday, May 21, 2020, at 1 p.m. Central time.
Request for Proposals and Required Documents
Fiscal Year 2021 Navigator Outreach and Enrollment Grant Request for Proposals (PDF) - updated 5/4/2020
The second applicant’s webinar was held May 7, 2020. MNsure staff explained changes to the RFP process and requirements. Oral answers given during the webinar are non-binding. The webinar was not recorded, but the slides and script are below. Written responses to questions asked during the webinar are now included in the Applicant Q & A for RFP (PDF)
The first applicant’s webinar was held March 5, 2020. MNsure staff provided an overview of the grant program and application process, including the online process for applying. The webinar was not recorded, but a PDF of the slide presentation is available. Oral answers given during the webinar are non-binding. Written responses to questions asked during the webinar have been posted in Applicant Q & A for RFP (PDF).
Questions and Answers
Applicants’ questions about the RFP were due by 3 p.m. Central time on May 13, 2020. Questions sent to other email addresses such as the navigator email or individual staff member emails will not be responded to. Other personnel are NOT authorized to discuss this RFP with responders before the proposal submission deadline. Contact regarding this RFP with any MNsure personnel not following the process described here could result in disqualification. The state will not be held responsible for oral responses to responders.
MNsure will post generalized answers while maintaining the confidentiality of the potential applicant and any specifics about their proposal.
Answers to all questions submitted during webinars or via email to email@example.com are now available in the Applicant Q & A for RFP (PDF) (updated May 14, 2020).
- January 22: Letter of Intent process launched
- February 13: Deadline for submitting letters of intent
- March 2: RFP issued
- March 5: First applicant's webinar
- May 7: Second applicant's webinar
- May 13: Deadline for questions regarding the RFP process
- May 18: Written responses to all questions posted on MNsure's Assister Funding Opportunities webpage (responses to all questions were posted on May 14)
- May 21: Grant proposals must be submitted online by 1 p.m. Central time
- September 2020: Grant awards announced publicly; grant contracts begin