skip to content
Primary navigation

Change Application and Apply for Financial Help

If you didn’t apply for financial help (tax credits) in 2018, but want to apply for 2019, follow these steps:

  1. Review your 2019 plan options: estimate savings and compare plans.
  2. You must call our Contact Center on or after November 1 at 651-539-2099 or 855-366-7873 to close your current application, to allow you to apply for financial help.
  3. Log in to your existing account, fill out the "Apply for health coverage WITH financial help" application, then select a plan and enroll. Do not create a new MNsure account.
  4. Pay the first month's premium to your insurance company when you get an invoice. You will not have coverage unless you complete this step.

Remember to keep your account up to date by reporting income and household changes as soon as possible.

Get Help, Find Answers

back to top