skip to content
Primary navigation

Tax Information

Information about federal tax filing requirement and the forms used for reporting health coverage.

IRS Form 1095-A

MNsure mails IRS Form 1095-A to you if you or members of your family enrolled in a private health plan through MNsure.

IRS Forms 1095-B and -C

You may receive other forms to help report health coverage information, but these will not come from MNsure.

Report or Claim Tax Credit

Information about reporting or claiming the premium tax credit using IRS Form 8962.

Tax Filing Requirement

You must file a federal tax return for any year in which you received tax credits to help pay your insurance premiums.


Frequently asked questions about tax information.

back to top