Manual Account Creation: Broker Service Line Procedure
If a consumer is unable to create an online account using the remote identity proofing questions, brokers may help consumers manually set up an account using the Account Request Form. Brokers can submit an Account Request Form to email@example.com via secure email.
- Photo must be clear on the identification document(s).
- All required fields must be completed in order to be forwarded for processing.
- ID must be current and from a US source, if expired cannot be accepted.
- The Broker Team does not process manual account creation forms. Forms are forwarded on for processing with another department.
- Broker Team representatives are unable to provide status of these forms. If an email address is provided on the form the consumer will receive an email containing their username and password. Otherwise, this information will be sent by US mail.