Life Event Change: Broker Service Line Procedure
The Broker Team is able to assist brokers who are helping consumers report changes to their application.
MNsure recommends that consumers report changes as soon as possible to ensure that the correct eligibility is received. For a list of changes and the appropriate method for reporting it, please review the Report Changes page.
- The Broker Team will not take a life event change over the phone if it can be done online (unless there is a medical emergency).
- The Broker Team does not calculate income for consumers.
- Please have income figures and other information to be changed determined prior to calling in the life event change.
- The Broker Team is unable to give a timeline on life event change processing.
- Consumers are also able to call the MNsure Contact Center to report a change on their own behalf.
Verification Document Upload site
SEP and Pre-enrollment Verification guide (PDF)