skip to content
Primary navigation

Reporting Changes for Private Plan Enrollees

Call our Contact Center at 651-539-2099 or 855-366-7873 to report a change and update your MNsure account if any of your household information changes. Certain life changes qualify for a special enrollment period.

Report changes within 30 days of the date of the change: as a private plan enrollee, it is your responsibility to report changes that impact your enrollment in your private health plan and any changes that impact your eligibility for premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions. 

Check the status of a reported change with our online help.

If you are looking for information about changing plans, see Renew, Change or End Coverage.

back to top