skip to content
Primary navigation

IRS Forms 1095-B and -C

You may receive forms to help report health coverage information that will not come from MNsure.

If you got health insurance from an employer, you may receive IRS Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C. If you have questions about either form contact your employer's human resources representative.

If anyone in your household got health insurance through MinnesotaCare or Medical Assistance, expect to get IRS Form 1095-B. The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) sends Form 1095-B. For information about this form, visit the DHS website.

If some members of your household enrolled in a private health plan and other members enrolled in Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare, you will receive Form 1095-A for only those family members enrolled in a private health plan.
back to top