skip to content
Primary navigation

Premium Tax Credits

About Premium Tax Credits

Information about how premium tax credits work.

Claim or Report Tax Credit

Information about claiming or reporting the premium tax credit using IRS Form 8962.

IRS Form 1095-A

Form 1095-A provides information needed for reporting advanced premium tax credits you received during the tax year, or to claim the premium tax credit on your annual tax return.

back to top